- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: The things you think …
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
… important, needs effort and time.
… stay on track … keep getting back into the track … know when you are off track and refocus … getting closer to the goal.
Do you like a podcast? I have a drive to a medical appointment each 2-3 weeks that means I am in the car on a Saturday afternoon, I don’t mind listening to the footy sometimes … but not all in … Continue reading
… I have not given time to my writing, I’ve grabbed quotes and things that resonate, I’ve continued my cloud obsession. Time must be given, to the pages and not just posts … time taken to write because of the … Continue reading
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading