- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: The things you remember …
… that familiar feeling, that low level anxiety that used to always live with me, impacting my daily life and my thoughts about myself, my work and my life. That feeling that I did not even recognise as anxiety. It … Continue reading
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year!
… needs to be filled with mindfulness, walking and distraction.
… you see things if you look about. I’ve driven past this building for weeks now, I noticed the cross, today I wondered what it was for, it’s on a large wall that is the side of a house. Next … Continue reading
… in sync with my thinking today.