- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: The things you love!
Sunset over work in the middle of the week. Noticed on Friday afternoon. Screeching all over the suburb. Looking out … Love me the clouds.
… love them.
… an exercise of writing from the perspective of someone else, proved easy and heartbreaking all at once. Broken Numb, silent and still … staring … silently screaming … now what? The telephone rang not long after I returned from … Continue reading
… … the sun is streaming in through the window warming my back. There on the counter at The Counter are hot cross buns. It is that time of year, the proper time of year for hot cross buns. I … Continue reading
The Cancer has shown me that I am loved. It has shown me the pure, unconditional love that my family and friends have for me. It has shown me that there are quite a few people who would be really … Continue reading
… he knew I’d love them my friend sent me these … love them, love him … just saying …