- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: The things you know!
… nearly a month since I have written on my lovely little blog? Anyone following will have long given up at this point. I wonder who still checks out my blog … The thing is I seem not to do … Continue reading
Today I made Mum’s Christmas shortbread, a tradition now. Our Christmas’ would not be complete without it. Even two years ago as I struggled in pain recovering from the first of two operations after being diagnosed with “The Cancer” it … Continue reading