- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 2 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: The things you hear
On a Sunday … I wandered into town … To hear stories, stories of death … That might not sound like a big deal … But for some of us we have death hovering or hiding … For me it … Continue reading
… in Australia … The School of Life Melbourne On a Monday night in February I found myself una car with a friend. We were on our way to a symposium titled Empathy in Australia. The idea and the speakers had … Continue reading
… one evening in Barcelona. Em found this tour online, we walked, visited markets, heard about history, visited a church and two tapas bars. It was a really good tour! The market. La Boqueria was filled with colour and the … Continue reading
A couple of years ago on a hot summer night my friends and I went to a play at The Globe, standing in the Yard, an experience that is for sure! This visit we did a tour, which I thoroughly … Continue reading
One lonely lolly longing to be licked, Left lying there, Look at me it pleaded, Lick me it screamed in it’s little lolly voice!
I’m in my second cafe for the day – sitting with the winter sun warming my neck … ignoring the pile of work I’ve bought with me. Listening into a conversation between mother and daughter in 50s & 70s about … Continue reading
… I get to lie here and listen to the rain as Neil sings me to sleep.