- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 3 days ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 2 weeks ago
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 3 weeks ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 month ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 1 month ago
Category Archives: The things you hear
On a Sunday … I wandered into town … To hear stories, stories of death … That might not sound like a big deal … But for some of us we have death hovering or hiding … For me it … Continue reading
… in Australia … The School of Life Melbourne On a Monday night in February I found myself una car with a friend. We were on our way to a symposium titled Empathy in Australia. The idea and the speakers had … Continue reading
… one evening in Barcelona. Em found this tour online, we walked, visited markets, heard about history, visited a church and two tapas bars. It was a really good tour! The market. La Boqueria was filled with colour and the … Continue reading
A couple of years ago on a hot summer night my friends and I went to a play at The Globe, standing in the Yard, an experience that is for sure! This visit we did a tour, which I thoroughly … Continue reading
One lonely lolly longing to be licked, Left lying there, Look at me it pleaded, Lick me it screamed in it’s little lolly voice!
I’m in my second cafe for the day – sitting with the winter sun warming my neck … ignoring the pile of work I’ve bought with me. Listening into a conversation between mother and daughter in 50s & 70s about … Continue reading
… I get to lie here and listen to the rain as Neil sings me to sleep.