- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 3 days ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 3 days ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 4 days ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Category Archives: The things you feel …
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
… in sync with my thinking today.
… remember, but I need to try to.
… what actually happened and what I would advise others to do based on what happened … if that makes sense. Rocking backwards and forwards, just sitting, not doing anything, not going to work, not doing anything but worry, fret … Continue reading
… … the sun is streaming in through the window warming my back. There on the counter at The Counter are hot cross buns. It is that time of year, the proper time of year for hot cross buns. I … Continue reading
Today I made Mum’s Christmas shortbread, a tradition now. Our Christmas’ would not be complete without it. Even two years ago as I struggled in pain recovering from the first of two operations after being diagnosed with “The Cancer” it … Continue reading