- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 5 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 3 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 1 month ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: The things you feel …
… that familiar feeling, that low level anxiety that used to always live with me, impacting my daily life and my thoughts about myself, my work and my life. That feeling that I did not even recognise as anxiety. It … Continue reading
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year!
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… important, needs effort and time.
… you see things if you look about. I’ve driven past this building for weeks now, I noticed the cross, today I wondered what it was for, it’s on a large wall that is the side of a house. Next … Continue reading
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
… in sync with my thinking today.