- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: The things that make your heart sing …
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
… important, needs effort and time.
… is best.
… stay on track … keep getting back into the track … know when you are off track and refocus … getting closer to the goal.
… it is lighter later. Longer to get to night.
… you see things if you look about. I’ve driven past this building for weeks now, I noticed the cross, today I wondered what it was for, it’s on a large wall that is the side of a house. Next … Continue reading