- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 5 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 3 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 1 month ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: The things that make you go hmmm …
… you had a Pensive like Dumbledore … still sometimes I claw at words, grasping, trying to retrieve them from somewhere in my mind. I know they are there somewhere, I have used them before in different circumstances so they … Continue reading
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… important, needs effort and time.
… stay on track … keep getting back into the track … know when you are off track and refocus … getting closer to the goal.
… I have not given time to my writing, I’ve grabbed quotes and things that resonate, I’ve continued my cloud obsession. Time must be given, to the pages and not just posts … time taken to write because of the … Continue reading
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading