- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 2 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Sunset
Last night I hung out with my nephews, their sister asleep after a long day and their parents feeding us then snoozing when everyone else had left. We chatted about so much, their new crystals, a new found love, we … Continue reading
… after our four hour lunch dinner thing.
Oh sleep I love you more than most, But alas I do not always come to you when I should, I get lost in clicks, I get lost in television that I would never pay to see, Sometimes I get … Continue reading
Look Aunty Susus! They pointed at the heart in the sky! Love that they spotted it!