- RT @halsey: here is my entire “A Story Like Mine” poem from today’s #WomensMarch2018 in NYC tw: rape / assault. Thank you. https://t.co/l3f… 3 hours ago
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 5 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Spring
… that familiar feeling, that low level anxiety that used to always live with me, impacting my daily life and my thoughts about myself, my work and my life. That feeling that I did not even recognise as anxiety. It … Continue reading
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year!
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… needs to be filled with mindfulness, walking and distraction.
… important, needs effort and time.
… is best.
… it is lighter later. Longer to get to night.