- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 3 days ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 3 days ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 4 days ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Soul
… I have not given time to my writing, I’ve grabbed quotes and things that resonate, I’ve continued my cloud obsession. Time must be given, to the pages and not just posts … time taken to write because of the … Continue reading
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
… my sister and I went to a bread baking course at the Convent Bakery. Huge wood fired oven. Cinnamon sugar on top – why hadn’t I thought of that before? The best scones we’ve ever made. The brew … … Continue reading
… I need to spend more time with him. He’s a funny bugger.
Sunset over work in the middle of the week. Noticed on Friday afternoon. Screeching all over the suburb. Looking out … Love me the clouds.