- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: smile
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
… I have not given time to my writing, I’ve grabbed quotes and things that resonate, I’ve continued my cloud obsession. Time must be given, to the pages and not just posts … time taken to write because of the … Continue reading
… my sister and I went to a bread baking course at the Convent Bakery. Huge wood fired oven. Cinnamon sugar on top – why hadn’t I thought of that before? The best scones we’ve ever made. The brew … … Continue reading
… I need to spend more time with him. He’s a funny bugger.
… love them.
… this made me laugh, I am the questioner and tormentor but it is good for and you know it.