- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 5 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 3 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 1 month ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Sky
… it is lighter later. Longer to get to night. Advertisements
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
… you look up you can see all sorts of things that will make you smile.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Happy Place.” I don’t know how it started, or even when really. But for as long as my sister’s children have been alive (nearly 21 years at least) my happy place … Continue reading
… when you look.
… I looked up and this is what I saw!