- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Memories
… the things you see …
… what actually happened and what I would advise others to do based on what happened … if that makes sense. Rocking backwards and forwards, just sitting, not doing anything, not going to work, not doing anything but worry, fret … Continue reading
… an exercise of writing from the perspective of someone else, proved easy and heartbreaking all at once. Broken Numb, silent and still … staring … silently screaming … now what? The telephone rang not long after I returned from … Continue reading
… … the sun is streaming in through the window warming my back. There on the counter at The Counter are hot cross buns. It is that time of year, the proper time of year for hot cross buns. I … Continue reading
… I forget that you didn’t call … I forget that you forgot that we were friends … I forget that sometimes you make me cross … I forget to remember that you have been missing Then I remember … … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… this made me laugh, I am the questioner and tormentor but it is good for and you know it.