- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Melbourne
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… needs to be filled with mindfulness, walking and distraction.
… important, needs effort and time.
… is best.
… stay on track … keep getting back into the track … know when you are off track and refocus … getting closer to the goal.
… it is lighter later. Longer to get to night.