- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 3 days ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 3 days ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 5 days ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 6 days ago
- @Martin_Flanagan @BrianSearle3412 Glad you saw this @BrianSearle3412 was just going to send it your way because I am a fabulous friend. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Life
Up … and down.
… and don’t you forget it!
… what actually happened and what I would advise others to do based on what happened … if that makes sense. Rocking backwards and forwards, just sitting, not doing anything, not going to work, not doing anything but worry, fret … Continue reading
… an exercise of writing from the perspective of someone else, proved easy and heartbreaking all at once. Broken Numb, silent and still … staring … silently screaming … now what? The telephone rang not long after I returned from … Continue reading