- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Interesting
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
… in sync with my thinking today.
Up … and down.
… an exercise of writing from the perspective of someone else, proved easy and heartbreaking all at once. Broken Numb, silent and still … staring … silently screaming … now what? The telephone rang not long after I returned from … Continue reading
… for the year, a word to live by, a word to hold close, a word to remember when things get difficult, when things like my real life get gobbled up by my work and other such nonsense. A word … Continue reading
Tagged me in this my friend did …