- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 3 days ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 3 days ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 5 days ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 6 days ago
- @Martin_Flanagan @BrianSearle3412 Glad you saw this @BrianSearle3412 was just going to send it your way because I am a fabulous friend. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Happy
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
I am magic … it is official, I have been told by a five year old and we all know they tell the truth, the total and absolute truth. I was in her classroom, hanging out, making little rock piles … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… for the year, a word to live by, a word to hold close, a word to remember when things get difficult, when things like my real life get gobbled up by my work and other such nonsense. A word … Continue reading
Tagged me in this my friend did …
… hmmm am wondering what needs to be the end of this sentence. Writing … is something I am really good at. Writing … away your emotions is useful. Writing … out your emotions works a treat to move on … Continue reading
… happy, happy dance. Mammogram all clear!