- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Gardens
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
Up … and down.
… from Buckingham Palace – a present which leads me to a couple of thoughts … … who thinks this will make a great souvenir? Obviously people are buying them, that’s why there is now one at my place … Continue reading
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… in a hole in my driveway, made me smile.
Driving off the Monash Freeway up towards Exhibition St and I looked to my left towards Birrarung Mar and there they were … SUNFLOWERS & RANUNCULAS & all manner of gorgeousness in a big patch designed to make me grin! … Continue reading
Beautiful mushrooms that reminded me of others we had seen a few of years ago here, in a hidden children’s play space. I found this photo from back then to share. These ones, woven!