- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Gardens
Up … and down.
… from Buckingham Palace – a present which leads me to a couple of thoughts … … who thinks this will make a great souvenir? Obviously people are buying them, that’s why there is now one at my place … Continue reading
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… in a hole in my driveway, made me smile.
Driving off the Monash Freeway up towards Exhibition St and I looked to my left towards Birrarung Mar and there they were … SUNFLOWERS & RANUNCULAS & all manner of gorgeousness in a big patch designed to make me grin! … Continue reading
Beautiful mushrooms that reminded me of others we had seen a few of years ago here, in a hidden children’s play space. I found this photo from back then to share. These ones, woven!
When I visited Kew earlier in my trip I loved the huge vegetable planting in the beds in front of the huge and beautiful palm house. A veggie patch at Kew Gardens It has been a hot few weeks, great … Continue reading