- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Gardens
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
Up … and down.
… from Buckingham Palace – a present which leads me to a couple of thoughts … … who thinks this will make a great souvenir? Obviously people are buying them, that’s why there is now one at my place … Continue reading
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… in a hole in my driveway, made me smile.
Driving off the Monash Freeway up towards Exhibition St and I looked to my left towards Birrarung Mar and there they were … SUNFLOWERS & RANUNCULAS & all manner of gorgeousness in a big patch designed to make me grin! … Continue reading
Beautiful mushrooms that reminded me of others we had seen a few of years ago here, in a hidden children’s play space. I found this photo from back then to share. These ones, woven!