- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Gardens
Up … and down.
… from Buckingham Palace – a present which leads me to a couple of thoughts … … who thinks this will make a great souvenir? Obviously people are buying them, that’s why there is now one at my place … Continue reading
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… in a hole in my driveway, made me smile.
Driving off the Monash Freeway up towards Exhibition St and I looked to my left towards Birrarung Mar and there they were … SUNFLOWERS & RANUNCULAS & all manner of gorgeousness in a big patch designed to make me grin! … Continue reading
Beautiful mushrooms that reminded me of others we had seen a few of years ago here, in a hidden children’s play space. I found this photo from back then to share. These ones, woven!
When I visited Kew earlier in my trip I loved the huge vegetable planting in the beds in front of the huge and beautiful palm house. A veggie patch at Kew Gardens It has been a hot few weeks, great … Continue reading