- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Friends
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… I get to be the first one at the restaurant table, which is rather odd for me. I’m never first. Tonight I get to spend time with people who make me smile, people who make me laugh, people who … Continue reading
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
… I forget that you didn’t call … I forget that you forgot that we were friends … I forget that sometimes you make me cross … I forget to remember that you have been missing Then I remember … … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… this made me laugh, I am the questioner and tormentor but it is good for and you know it.