- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Friends
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… I get to be the first one at the restaurant table, which is rather odd for me. I’m never first. Tonight I get to spend time with people who make me smile, people who make me laugh, people who … Continue reading
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
… I forget that you didn’t call … I forget that you forgot that we were friends … I forget that sometimes you make me cross … I forget to remember that you have been missing Then I remember … … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… this made me laugh, I am the questioner and tormentor but it is good for and you know it.