- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Friends
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
… I forget that you didn’t call … I forget that you forgot that we were friends … I forget that sometimes you make me cross … I forget to remember that you have been missing Then I remember … … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… this made me laugh, I am the questioner and tormentor but it is good for and you know it.
… for the year, a word to live by, a word to hold close, a word to remember when things get difficult, when things like my real life get gobbled up by my work and other such nonsense. A word … Continue reading
Tagged me in this my friend did …