- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Friends
… I get to be the first one at the restaurant table, which is rather odd for me. I’m never first. Tonight I get to spend time with people who make me smile, people who make me laugh, people who … Continue reading
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
… I forget that you didn’t call … I forget that you forgot that we were friends … I forget that sometimes you make me cross … I forget to remember that you have been missing Then I remember … … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… this made me laugh, I am the questioner and tormentor but it is good for and you know it.
… for the year, a word to live by, a word to hold close, a word to remember when things get difficult, when things like my real life get gobbled up by my work and other such nonsense. A word … Continue reading
Tagged me in this my friend did …