- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 2 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Food
… … the sun is streaming in through the window warming my back. There on the counter at The Counter are hot cross buns. It is that time of year, the proper time of year for hot cross buns. I … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… in Australia … The School of Life Melbourne On a Monday night in February I found myself una car with a friend. We were on our way to a symposium titled Empathy in Australia. The idea and the speakers had … Continue reading
… I started making slices for the BBQ at my best friend’s place tomorrow. I opened a can of condensed milk, because everyone knows that all good slices have a can of condensed milk in them! It looked like this! … Continue reading
That’s it! Nothing else! I just LOVE toast!
… delicious yesterday! A little rest between running around my four appointments, life dealing with cancer is busy some days …