- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 3 days ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 2 weeks ago
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 3 weeks ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 month ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 1 month ago
Category Archives: Food
… … the sun is streaming in through the window warming my back. There on the counter at The Counter are hot cross buns. It is that time of year, the proper time of year for hot cross buns. I … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… in Australia … The School of Life Melbourne On a Monday night in February I found myself una car with a friend. We were on our way to a symposium titled Empathy in Australia. The idea and the speakers had … Continue reading
… I started making slices for the BBQ at my best friend’s place tomorrow. I opened a can of condensed milk, because everyone knows that all good slices have a can of condensed milk in them! It looked like this! … Continue reading
That’s it! Nothing else! I just LOVE toast!
… delicious yesterday! A little rest between running around my four appointments, life dealing with cancer is busy some days …