- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Family
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… you see things if you look about. I’ve driven past this building for weeks now, I noticed the cross, today I wondered what it was for, it’s on a large wall that is the side of a house. Next … Continue reading
Do you like a podcast? I have a drive to a medical appointment each 2-3 weeks that means I am in the car on a Saturday afternoon, I don’t mind listening to the footy sometimes … but not all in … Continue reading
… my sister and I went to a bread baking course at the Convent Bakery. Huge wood fired oven. Cinnamon sugar on top – why hadn’t I thought of that before? The best scones we’ve ever made. The brew … … Continue reading
… I need to spend more time with him. He’s a funny bugger.
… and don’t you forget it!
… grew lettuce, lots of lettuce … … it is delicious … … it was my lunch …