- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 2 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Dinner
… I get to be the first one at the restaurant table, which is rather odd for me. I’m never first. Tonight I get to spend time with people who make me smile, people who make me laugh, people who … Continue reading
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… not sure when it started or even how, perhaps a conversation about organic fruit and veg. But to the market my sister and I have gone for the last few years on a Sunday morning. It’s calmer on … Continue reading
… a little blurry but lovely. And sitting in traffic earlier in the week.
… tapas … we looked at the menu … … picked four things … … it was delicious and we shall return again … but this time having eaten only one meal during the day … make the most of … Continue reading
… we went out to dinner with my lovely cousin Steve and his wife Kelly. They came down to Notting Hill and we wandered, ending up in the Ladbroke Arms (a good suggestion we received earlier in the week). And … Continue reading