- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Comedy
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
There we sit in the car, headed out to listen to music or to laugh at some clever puss at the Comedy Festival. We chat, we laugh and you find yourself trapped in the car where you can’t escape my … Continue reading
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Retrospectively Funny.” sooooooooo ….. this thing happened when I went for my annual check up at the Breast Clinic, there was a distortion on my 3D mammogram and a distortion usually means … Continue reading
… just ordered this so he could say these words out loud! Seriously we all look kinda odd in this photo which amuses me! We went to see Dirty Laundry Live, we laughed so hard, some one or … Continue reading
Look what I noticed as I was fiddling with the keys at the back door!
… I didn’t read about this side effect anywhere. It wasn’t mentioned as something to look out for, feck my legs are soooooooooi itchy! But hey there are worse things!
“Fellas I think I see the sea!” “Nah! That’s not the sea! I see the sea! The sea’s over there!” “Hey guys! The starfish reckon they can see the sea!”