- RT @halsey: here is my entire “A Story Like Mine” poem from today’s #WomensMarch2018 in NYC tw: rape / assault. Thank you. https://t.co/l3f… 3 hours ago
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 5 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Childhood
I am magic … it is official, I have been told by a five year old and we all know they tell the truth, the total and absolute truth. I was in her classroom, hanging out, making little rock piles … Continue reading
… look what I saw today … A few weeks ago I saw something similar and it reminded me of a story I was read as a child. I was at a conference recently about wellbeing and a speaker … Continue reading
… I saw these and smiled, somewhere in my memory a long time ago there was something like this. Perhaps when we were little, perhaps at Kmart, definitely when mum was alive.
… are everywhere and this makes me smile.
… on a bench, on a veranda, the boys say it was their Dad’s when he was little and that makes me smile.