- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Breathe
… you had a Pensive like Dumbledore … still sometimes I claw at words, grasping, trying to retrieve them from somewhere in my mind. I know they are there somewhere, I have used them before in different circumstances so they … Continue reading
… that familiar feeling, that low level anxiety that used to always live with me, impacting my daily life and my thoughts about myself, my work and my life. That feeling that I did not even recognise as anxiety. It … Continue reading
… important, needs effort and time.
… remember, but I need to try to.
… what actually happened and what I would advise others to do based on what happened … if that makes sense. Rocking backwards and forwards, just sitting, not doing anything, not going to work, not doing anything but worry, fret … Continue reading