- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 3 days ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 2 weeks ago
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 3 weeks ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 month ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 1 month ago
Category Archives: Birds
Sunset over work in the middle of the week. Noticed on Friday afternoon. Screeching all over the suburb. Looking out … Love me the clouds. Advertisements
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “A Dog Named Bob.” the sound of the bird was the last thing I needed that morning, it’s musical notes were like pens stabbing me in the eye, reminding me that nature is … Continue reading
… feathers …
… walking into the building I looked down and what did I see? I saw a foil bird looking at me!
Look what I saw one bleary eyed morning before I had sipped the coffee I had ordered.
A magical afternoon, enjoying the clear blue skies and sunshine. Giggles, laughs, singing and dancing, watching my brother plant out his orchard. Watching wedge tail eagles soar, grinning at the clouds. Then the sun started setting.