- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 2 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Birds
Sunset over work in the middle of the week. Noticed on Friday afternoon. Screeching all over the suburb. Looking out … Love me the clouds. Advertisements
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “A Dog Named Bob.” the sound of the bird was the last thing I needed that morning, it’s musical notes were like pens stabbing me in the eye, reminding me that nature is … Continue reading
… feathers …
… walking into the building I looked down and what did I see? I saw a foil bird looking at me!
Look what I saw one bleary eyed morning before I had sipped the coffee I had ordered.
A magical afternoon, enjoying the clear blue skies and sunshine. Giggles, laughs, singing and dancing, watching my brother plant out his orchard. Watching wedge tail eagles soar, grinning at the clouds. Then the sun started setting.