- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 3 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Beauty
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
… stay on track … keep getting back into the track … know when you are off track and refocus … getting closer to the goal.
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
Up … and down.
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… stop in my tracks. There are so many smells that take me back to where I was, to a place back in the memory of my life. I can still smell my mother’s soup, just the same as her … Continue reading