- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 3 days ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 3 days ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 5 days ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 6 days ago
- @Martin_Flanagan @BrianSearle3412 Glad you saw this @BrianSearle3412 was just going to send it your way because I am a fabulous friend. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Beauty
Up … and down.
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… stop in my tracks. There are so many smells that take me back to where I was, to a place back in the memory of my life. I can still smell my mother’s soup, just the same as her … Continue reading
… for me! Looking up is the first thing I do when I leave the house in the morning. As I am waiting to cross the road to get my coffee I look up. As I drive along the freeway … Continue reading
Just because … I found this … and this was just before it started falling out and it looks so different now that it has grown back. Pure Photo Challenge