- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Beauty
… the sky was blue, the sun was still shining and I was smiling. It is daylight saving time – the best time of the year! Advertisements
… stay on track … keep getting back into the track … know when you are off track and refocus … getting closer to the goal.
When did I first look up in wonder at clouds? Now there is a good question and I have no idea of the answer. If I meandered through my albums and collected images online so many for so long are … Continue reading
Up … and down.
Sake – favourite place to eat, looked up from my plate and there was this view.
… stop in my tracks. There are so many smells that take me back to where I was, to a place back in the memory of my life. I can still smell my mother’s soup, just the same as her … Continue reading