- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Autumn
… love them. Advertisements
… the things you see …
Social anxiety, is there anyone amongst us who hasn’t felt it? Luke McGregor stands there on stage opening up about his own anxieties and all those things that fill his head. The things that fill each of our heads could … Continue reading
… and don’t you forget it!
… an exercise of writing from the perspective of someone else, proved easy and heartbreaking all at once. Broken Numb, silent and still … staring … silently screaming … now what? The telephone rang not long after I returned from … Continue reading
… … the sun is streaming in through the window warming my back. There on the counter at The Counter are hot cross buns. It is that time of year, the proper time of year for hot cross buns. I … Continue reading
… you should look up.