- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Art
… and don’t you forget it!
… went out and about for a bit. The first day all week that I have felt well enough to venture out. Have been noticing all of the Indeseign Melbourne stuff in my Instagram feed, mostly from my brother’s business … Continue reading
… the gallery this week reminded me that I have missed it. The water wall that I’ve watched children I love touch and giggle. The wall I’ve stood touching over and over. This amazing deer, taxidermy and … Continue reading
… the things you see.
… you see all sorts of things!
… You never know what you might see! Spied in Brunswick St up near the park.