- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Art
… and don’t you forget it! Advertisements
… went out and about for a bit. The first day all week that I have felt well enough to venture out. Have been noticing all of the Indeseign Melbourne stuff in my Instagram feed, mostly from my brother’s business … Continue reading
… the gallery this week reminded me that I have missed it. The water wall that I’ve watched children I love touch and giggle. The wall I’ve stood touching over and over. This amazing deer, taxidermy and … Continue reading
… the things you see.
… you see all sorts of things!
… You never know what you might see! Spied in Brunswick St up near the park.