- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Category Archives: Anxiety
… that familiar feeling, that low level anxiety that used to always live with me, impacting my daily life and my thoughts about myself, my work and my life. That feeling that I did not even recognise as anxiety. It … Continue reading
… as safe now as you were before your diagnosis? What an interesting question … Before a thought is complete or a sentence fully uttered my brain flies into action, protecting … It was there hiding, lurking, growing, moving … … Continue reading
… needs to be filled with mindfulness, walking and distraction.
… remember, but I need to try to.
… the protective coating. Time to refocus and put that protective coating on, actually let it wash over me, all over me, making sure that it fills the nooks and crannies and protects me. Refocus and protect myself from things … Continue reading