- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 3 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2017
… I get to be the first one at the restaurant table, which is rather odd for me. I’m never first. Tonight I get to spend time with people who make me smile, people who make me laugh, people who … Continue reading
… the protective coating. Time to refocus and put that protective coating on, actually let it wash over me, all over me, making sure that it fills the nooks and crannies and protects me. Refocus and protect myself from things … Continue reading
… I need to spend more time with him. He’s a funny bugger.
Sunset over work in the middle of the week. Noticed on Friday afternoon. Screeching all over the suburb. Looking out … Love me the clouds.