- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The cicadas are out. Love that cicadas are the sound of summer. Ready for the day, the joy, the smiles and the time with family. I love Christmas!
… notice these glorious trees with their purple and scent. These made me happy today, very happy.
Tagged me in this my friend did …
Today I made Mum’s Christmas shortbread, a tradition now. Our Christmas’ would not be complete without it. Even two years ago as I struggled in pain recovering from the first of two operations after being diagnosed with “The Cancer” it … Continue reading
… you look up you can see all sorts of things that will make you smile.