- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The cicadas are out. Love that cicadas are the sound of summer. Ready for the day, the joy, the smiles and the time with family. I love Christmas! Advertisements
… notice these glorious trees with their purple and scent. These made me happy today, very happy.
Tagged me in this my friend did …
Today I made Mum’s Christmas shortbread, a tradition now. Our Christmas’ would not be complete without it. Even two years ago as I struggled in pain recovering from the first of two operations after being diagnosed with “The Cancer” it … Continue reading
… you look up you can see all sorts of things that will make you smile.