… I can tell when I am tired, not because I feel tired, because for so long I have ignored that feeling … I can tell I am tired because I cannot find the words, I struggle to work out the word I need, I stop and go through a few options in my head, before picking one that might not necessarily be the correct one. If I am completely and utterly exhausted I just say all these odd words, I don’t bother to filter, in fact I don’t even notice the need to filter, I just say really odd things … it amuses me … I have slept a bit this weekend but am so looking forward to the holidays, an extra day this weekend was wonderful but oh the joy of two weeks …can’t wait!
- RT @misterwootube: 🔫 At a time when educators are being told to carry weapons, it's fitting to remember that education itself is the most p… 1 day ago
- @Weeezza Enjoy! 1 day ago
- @Weeezza We drove got there about 4.40pm queue had started but not too huge. Got a great park only had to pay til f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- At #zootwilights last night. Watching @NeilFinn and his fabulous family and friends I realised that #neilfinn is my… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @HollyRansom You hit the spot with so many of us, can’t wait to use some of the strategies and ideas with staff. Go… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago