… I can tell when I am tired, not because I feel tired, because for so long I have ignored that feeling … I can tell I am tired because I cannot find the words, I struggle to work out the word I need, I stop and go through a few options in my head, before picking one that might not necessarily be the correct one. If I am completely and utterly exhausted I just say all these odd words, I don’t bother to filter, in fact I don’t even notice the need to filter, I just say really odd things … it amuses me … I have slept a bit this weekend but am so looking forward to the holidays, an extra day this weekend was wonderful but oh the joy of two weeks …can’t wait!
- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 5 days ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 5 days ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 6 days ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago