… I can tell when I am tired, not because I feel tired, because for so long I have ignored that feeling … I can tell I am tired because I cannot find the words, I struggle to work out the word I need, I stop and go through a few options in my head, before picking one that might not necessarily be the correct one. If I am completely and utterly exhausted I just say all these odd words, I don’t bother to filter, in fact I don’t even notice the need to filter, I just say really odd things … it amuses me … I have slept a bit this weekend but am so looking forward to the holidays, an extra day this weekend was wonderful but oh the joy of two weeks …can’t wait!
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 3 days ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 2 weeks ago
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 3 weeks ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 month ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 1 month ago