… I can tell when I am tired, not because I feel tired, because for so long I have ignored that feeling … I can tell I am tired because I cannot find the words, I struggle to work out the word I need, I stop and go through a few options in my head, before picking one that might not necessarily be the correct one. If I am completely and utterly exhausted I just say all these odd words, I don’t bother to filter, in fact I don’t even notice the need to filter, I just say really odd things … it amuses me … I have slept a bit this weekend but am so looking forward to the holidays, an extra day this weekend was wonderful but oh the joy of two weeks …can’t wait!
- @meld70 I’m too tired I can’t! 4 hours ago
- RT @LaTrioli: Seriously, this program is one of the best things ever done on TV. Reckon “the market” would just come up with this if the #A… 6 days ago
- Sitting in the car with nine year old nephews singing every word to Widow’s Peak and they asked ‘What’s Widow’s Pea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @MagdaSzubanski: Our taxes have built the ABC into one of the best brands in the world Don’t stand by while they bit-by-bit junk & sell… 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @theweeklytv @Hannahgadsby Yay and yes I forgot it was still holidays! 1 week ago