- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2016
… then I looked up and all was right with the world again.
Was great to read Kate’s post on her CancerCans blog – thank you Hels for pointing it out for me. Joy! Joy! Joy! Life should be about joy! Had to reblog! After 10 months of hardcore blogging…silence. Not a sound … Continue reading
… so it turns out I don’t take care of myself, others first, appreciation from them then I don’t have to care for myself. The habit of a lifetime. Loved this tonight, always thought Lucille Ball one of the most … Continue reading
A morning in town listening to Damon Young speak on Reading and collecting my books. Now I have to work out which How to class I’d like to go to! And find out what Bibliotherapy is! A room with … Continue reading
And I’m quite excited as it all centres around reading, which I have spent the last two weeks of my holiday rediscovering! Yay me!