- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2016
… then I looked up and all was right with the world again.
Was great to read Kate’s post on her CancerCans blog – thank you Hels for pointing it out for me. Joy! Joy! Joy! Life should be about joy! Had to reblog! After 10 months of hardcore blogging…silence. Not a sound … Continue reading
… so it turns out I don’t take care of myself, others first, appreciation from them then I don’t have to care for myself. The habit of a lifetime. Loved this tonight, always thought Lucille Ball one of the most … Continue reading
A morning in town listening to Damon Young speak on Reading and collecting my books. Now I have to work out which How to class I’d like to go to! And find out what Bibliotherapy is! A room with … Continue reading
And I’m quite excited as it all centres around reading, which I have spent the last two weeks of my holiday rediscovering! Yay me!