- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2016
… brilliant friends … just saying …
… free … just look up!
A little moustache … Crazy curls …
… in Australia … The School of Life Melbourne On a Monday night in February I found myself una car with a friend. We were on our way to a symposium titled Empathy in Australia. The idea and the speakers had … Continue reading
… and a grandma motioned me over, she was headed back to India this week, she sat me down and started to draw … beautiful.