… I am peeling off my clothes – now many of you might think that was an overshare … but if you have been following this little blog recently you know that the hot flushes are fairly full on at the moment, so the peeling off of the clothes is quite common around these parts.
It’s late and I had to head to the shops for an ingredient … walking into the supermarket I suddenly looked down and checked I was actually wearing clothes … I really wasn’t sure and expected something odd when I looked down … thank goodness all clothes were in place … I make myself laugh!
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago