… I am peeling off my clothes – now many of you might think that was an overshare … but if you have been following this little blog recently you know that the hot flushes are fairly full on at the moment, so the peeling off of the clothes is quite common around these parts.
It’s late and I had to head to the shops for an ingredient … walking into the supermarket I suddenly looked down and checked I was actually wearing clothes … I really wasn’t sure and expected something odd when I looked down … thank goodness all clothes were in place … I make myself laugh!
- RT @Martin_Flanagan: Without the ABC, we're a dumber nation. Its attackers - the Murdoch press, representing a man who gave away his Oz cit… 1 day ago
- @LukeWMcGregor Yahoooooo! 3 days ago
- RT @abcgoldcoast: 👑 FEARNLEY EARNS QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY HONOURS 👑 @kurtfearnley has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia or AO.… 1 week ago
- @annabelcrabb @FutureWomen @TheCut Thanks for sharing Annabel, great read and a good use of my time this morning. 1 week ago
- RT @9NewsMelb: The Victorian government is changing its approach to educating sick children. @Jo_Hall9 @MonashChildrens #9News https://t.co… 1 week ago