… coping with this heat! Now you might think I am talking about the 38ish degrees we had in Melbourne today and the up to 41 degrees coming towards us on Saturday. But no it isn’t that heat I am not coping with.
What has got me is these damn hot flushes! They start in the middle of my back and move up and out. They fill me with heat, it reverberates throughout my whole body. I start to sweat, my face glistens, it comes out of my scalp and when I run my hand through my crazy curls it is damp.
Soooooooooo hot and to add to it I have lost or misplaced (same thing!) my day fan, double dammit!
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 3 days ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 2 weeks ago
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 3 weeks ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 month ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 1 month ago