… coping with this heat! Now you might think I am talking about the 38ish degrees we had in Melbourne today and the up to 41 degrees coming towards us on Saturday. But no it isn’t that heat I am not coping with.
What has got me is these damn hot flushes! They start in the middle of my back and move up and out. They fill me with heat, it reverberates throughout my whole body. I start to sweat, my face glistens, it comes out of my scalp and when I run my hand through my crazy curls it is damp.
Soooooooooo hot and to add to it I have lost or misplaced (same thing!) my day fan, double dammit!
- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 5 days ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 5 days ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 6 days ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago