… coping with this heat! Now you might think I am talking about the 38ish degrees we had in Melbourne today and the up to 41 degrees coming towards us on Saturday. But no it isn’t that heat I am not coping with.
What has got me is these damn hot flushes! They start in the middle of my back and move up and out. They fill me with heat, it reverberates throughout my whole body. I start to sweat, my face glistens, it comes out of my scalp and when I run my hand through my crazy curls it is damp.
Soooooooooo hot and to add to it I have lost or misplaced (same thing!) my day fan, double dammit!
- RT @misterwootube: 🔫 At a time when educators are being told to carry weapons, it's fitting to remember that education itself is the most p… 1 day ago
- @Weeezza Enjoy! 1 day ago
- @Weeezza We drove got there about 4.40pm queue had started but not too huge. Got a great park only had to pay til f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- At #zootwilights last night. Watching @NeilFinn and his fabulous family and friends I realised that #neilfinn is my… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @HollyRansom You hit the spot with so many of us, can’t wait to use some of the strategies and ideas with staff. Go… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago