… coping with this heat! Now you might think I am talking about the 38ish degrees we had in Melbourne today and the up to 41 degrees coming towards us on Saturday. But no it isn’t that heat I am not coping with.
What has got me is these damn hot flushes! They start in the middle of my back and move up and out. They fill me with heat, it reverberates throughout my whole body. I start to sweat, my face glistens, it comes out of my scalp and when I run my hand through my crazy curls it is damp.
Soooooooooo hot and to add to it I have lost or misplaced (same thing!) my day fan, double dammit!
- @meld70 I’m too tired I can’t! 4 hours ago
- RT @LaTrioli: Seriously, this program is one of the best things ever done on TV. Reckon “the market” would just come up with this if the #A… 6 days ago
- Sitting in the car with nine year old nephews singing every word to Widow’s Peak and they asked ‘What’s Widow’s Pea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @MagdaSzubanski: Our taxes have built the ABC into one of the best brands in the world Don’t stand by while they bit-by-bit junk & sell… 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @theweeklytv @Hannahgadsby Yay and yes I forgot it was still holidays! 1 week ago