- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Mr Hendricks in Balwyn … a late breakfast, the Readings Monthly and a pen. Time to circle some books!
… that the Internet will help me find good coffee no matter where I am in Melbourne. Boundary Expresso Plenty Rd Preston
… she sent me this … too true!
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Happy Place.” I don’t know how it started, or even when really. But for as long as my sister’s children have been alive (nearly 21 years at least) my happy place … Continue reading