- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Mr Hendricks in Balwyn … a late breakfast, the Readings Monthly and a pen. Time to circle some books!
… that the Internet will help me find good coffee no matter where I am in Melbourne. Boundary Expresso Plenty Rd Preston
… she sent me this … too true!
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Happy Place.” I don’t know how it started, or even when really. But for as long as my sister’s children have been alive (nearly 21 years at least) my happy place … Continue reading