- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 3 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
… I love sugar … an addiction In need of control then I need to walk away from … mostly … stopped drinking a month ago because of my leg, wonder how long that will keep up … anywho I … Continue reading
… look what I saw today … A few weeks ago I saw something similar and it reminded me of a story I was read as a child. I was at a conference recently about wellbeing and a speaker … Continue reading
… a theatre I forget is around the corner, all curves and lines, lots to catch your eye.
… out and about with friends. We went to see Iris, a documentary about Iris Aprel, New York fashion icon. Her story was fascinating, her collections astounding and her style all her own. In her honour I put … Continue reading
…shhhhhh Spring is coming!