- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 3 days ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 3 days ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 5 days ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 6 days ago
- @Martin_Flanagan @BrianSearle3412 Glad you saw this @BrianSearle3412 was just going to send it your way because I am a fabulous friend. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2015
… I love sugar … an addiction In need of control then I need to walk away from … mostly … stopped drinking a month ago because of my leg, wonder how long that will keep up … anywho I … Continue reading
… look what I saw today … A few weeks ago I saw something similar and it reminded me of a story I was read as a child. I was at a conference recently about wellbeing and a speaker … Continue reading
… a theatre I forget is around the corner, all curves and lines, lots to catch your eye.
… out and about with friends. We went to see Iris, a documentary about Iris Aprel, New York fashion icon. Her story was fascinating, her collections astounding and her style all her own. In her honour I put … Continue reading
…shhhhhh Spring is coming!