- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a question for you, I thought my arm was normal, it felt odd but had on and off since my operations last December. I thought nothing of it really. My breast had gone back to almost normal size after … Continue reading
… Another reason I love Brainpickings …
… and I’m thankful … Wisdom from Sun Gazing found via Twitter or Faco me thinks.
… so I went to the cafe. I started a new book, The Little Paris Bookshop – am enjoying reading again!
… has occurred. People say stuff to me about my resilience, my positivity basically the way I’ve handled “The Cancer”. I think there is pride in my efforts, someone even wrote on a card brave, I scoffed but maybe that … Continue reading
They posted this with – Let’s all take the fluff out of our ears this weekend. RUOkay