- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a question for you, I thought my arm was normal, it felt odd but had on and off since my operations last December. I thought nothing of it really. My breast had gone back to almost normal size after … Continue reading
… Another reason I love Brainpickings …
… and I’m thankful … Wisdom from Sun Gazing found via Twitter or Faco me thinks.
… so I went to the cafe. I started a new book, The Little Paris Bookshop – am enjoying reading again!
… has occurred. People say stuff to me about my resilience, my positivity basically the way I’ve handled “The Cancer”. I think there is pride in my efforts, someone even wrote on a card brave, I scoffed but maybe that … Continue reading
They posted this with – Let’s all take the fluff out of our ears this weekend. RUOkay