- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a question for you, I thought my arm was normal, it felt odd but had on and off since my operations last December. I thought nothing of it really. My breast had gone back to almost normal size after … Continue reading
… Another reason I love Brainpickings …
… and I’m thankful … Wisdom from Sun Gazing found via Twitter or Faco me thinks.
… so I went to the cafe. I started a new book, The Little Paris Bookshop – am enjoying reading again!
… has occurred. People say stuff to me about my resilience, my positivity basically the way I’ve handled “The Cancer”. I think there is pride in my efforts, someone even wrote on a card brave, I scoffed but maybe that … Continue reading
They posted this with – Let’s all take the fluff out of our ears this weekend. RUOkay