- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a question for you, I thought my arm was normal, it felt odd but had on and off since my operations last December. I thought nothing of it really. My breast had gone back to almost normal size after … Continue reading
… Another reason I love Brainpickings …
… and I’m thankful … Wisdom from Sun Gazing found via Twitter or Faco me thinks.
… so I went to the cafe. I started a new book, The Little Paris Bookshop – am enjoying reading again!
… has occurred. People say stuff to me about my resilience, my positivity basically the way I’ve handled “The Cancer”. I think there is pride in my efforts, someone even wrote on a card brave, I scoffed but maybe that … Continue reading
They posted this with – Let’s all take the fluff out of our ears this weekend. RUOkay