- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2015
… came to visit … we laughed lots! The evening was filled with nonsense and good food. Visits make my heart sing … just saying …
… heading to hospital in the morning to see the nurses to get this mess dressed … I’m in so much pain … but my brain is so scrambled I keep forgetting to take the painkillers!!! The pain is stabbing … Continue reading
… my poor skin finally gave out, i went to the hospital for dressings yesterday and the nurse said it still looked so great. There was a small five cent area at the corner under my breast that was blistering … Continue reading
… about hearts! I finished treatment and my heart is singing!
Yahoo! I love this silly photo of me, it was summer, I was at my best friend’s place … lots of laughter, lots of love!