- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 3 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2015
… came to visit … we laughed lots! The evening was filled with nonsense and good food. Visits make my heart sing … just saying … Advertisements
… heading to hospital in the morning to see the nurses to get this mess dressed … I’m in so much pain … but my brain is so scrambled I keep forgetting to take the painkillers!!! The pain is stabbing … Continue reading
… my poor skin finally gave out, i went to the hospital for dressings yesterday and the nurse said it still looked so great. There was a small five cent area at the corner under my breast that was blistering … Continue reading
… about hearts! I finished treatment and my heart is singing!
Yahoo! I love this silly photo of me, it was summer, I was at my best friend’s place … lots of laughter, lots of love!