- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2015
A ball of cloud! Nice one sky! Advertisements
… the last place chemo has an effect, they have been half yellow, the bottom half is all pink and lovely now and suddenly in the last couple of days it looks like I’ve had a French manicure … how … Continue reading
… has begun. At this point three sessions down and twenty seven to go. An interesting thing it is, I lie there very still after the lasers, measurements and tattoos have all been lined up and I am in the … Continue reading
… ANZAC Day and I suddenly had a huge rush of energy this cold rainy afternoon. So I made soup and corn fritters and ANZACS! I got out my mum’s recipe book, there in her beautiful hand writing was … Continue reading
Look what I noticed as I was fiddling with the keys at the back door!
My lovely mohawk!
… have a mohawk! Goodness me😝