- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2015
A ball of cloud! Nice one sky! Advertisements
… the last place chemo has an effect, they have been half yellow, the bottom half is all pink and lovely now and suddenly in the last couple of days it looks like I’ve had a French manicure … how … Continue reading
… has begun. At this point three sessions down and twenty seven to go. An interesting thing it is, I lie there very still after the lasers, measurements and tattoos have all been lined up and I am in the … Continue reading
… ANZAC Day and I suddenly had a huge rush of energy this cold rainy afternoon. So I made soup and corn fritters and ANZACS! I got out my mum’s recipe book, there in her beautiful hand writing was … Continue reading
Look what I noticed as I was fiddling with the keys at the back door!
My lovely mohawk!
… have a mohawk! Goodness me😝