- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2015
A ball of cloud! Nice one sky!
… the last place chemo has an effect, they have been half yellow, the bottom half is all pink and lovely now and suddenly in the last couple of days it looks like I’ve had a French manicure … how … Continue reading
… has begun. At this point three sessions down and twenty seven to go. An interesting thing it is, I lie there very still after the lasers, measurements and tattoos have all been lined up and I am in the … Continue reading
… ANZAC Day and I suddenly had a huge rush of energy this cold rainy afternoon. So I made soup and corn fritters and ANZACS! I got out my mum’s recipe book, there in her beautiful hand writing was … Continue reading
Look what I noticed as I was fiddling with the keys at the back door!
My lovely mohawk!
… have a mohawk! Goodness me😝