… might have started growing back as well as continuing to grow, how odd. Not much has been coming out for the last couple of weeks … only one more chemo to go … Tis odd indeed … there are other bits not moving that shall not be named because I am overjoyed they are still there … then there is the underarm hair that hasn’t gone!!!
- RT @Martin_Flanagan: Without the ABC, we're a dumber nation. Its attackers - the Murdoch press, representing a man who gave away his Oz cit… 1 day ago
- @LukeWMcGregor Yahoooooo! 3 days ago
- RT @abcgoldcoast: 👑 FEARNLEY EARNS QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY HONOURS 👑 @kurtfearnley has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia or AO.… 1 week ago
- @annabelcrabb @FutureWomen @TheCut Thanks for sharing Annabel, great read and a good use of my time this morning. 1 week ago
- RT @9NewsMelb: The Victorian government is changing its approach to educating sick children. @Jo_Hall9 @MonashChildrens #9News https://t.co… 1 week ago