- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2015
… the wind in my hair. I’ve just realised this morning how much I love that feeling.
… my hair, it is holding on and for this I love it!
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… oh dear … my lovely hair, my curls, my delicious silver streak, please all hold on a little longer, you’re doing so well and it’s nearly the end of the second week. I do love you, as much as … Continue reading
… my immunity is down this week … I can’t hug or kiss people …. I’m bruising with no idea what I did and my leg aches and might be hot … bloody bollocksy damn ….
… that made me go mmmmmmm … just saying …