- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 1 week ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 2 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago
- @BrianSearle3412 @workingdogprod @ABCTV Poor Tony! As Nat said Oh f$@k you all! 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: January 2015
… me! Advertisements
… the wind in my hair. I’ve just realised this morning how much I love that feeling.
… my hair, it is holding on and for this I love it!
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… oh dear … my lovely hair, my curls, my delicious silver streak, please all hold on a little longer, you’re doing so well and it’s nearly the end of the second week. I do love you, as much as … Continue reading
… my immunity is down this week … I can’t hug or kiss people …. I’m bruising with no idea what I did and my leg aches and might be hot … bloody bollocksy damn ….
… that made me go mmmmmmm … just saying …