- RT @simonsinek: What good is having a belly if there is no fire in it. Wake up, drink your passion, light a match and get to work! 1 week ago
- Nooooooo! It's all I watched @ABCTV @ABCiview @SBS @SBSOnDemand ... well apart from Netflix and Stan. twitter.com/sarahinthesen8… 1 week ago
- @kurtfearnley I love your laugh! 1 week ago
- RT @FrBower: #Auspol The advantage of Parliamentary Democracy is that it puts a space between the ‘angry mob’ and actual decisions. #marri… 1 week ago
- @JoshThomas87 @pedestriandaily am covering my envelope in rainbows, ballot too if it won't invalidate it! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2015
… the wind in my hair. I’ve just realised this morning how much I love that feeling.
… my hair, it is holding on and for this I love it!
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… oh dear … my lovely hair, my curls, my delicious silver streak, please all hold on a little longer, you’re doing so well and it’s nearly the end of the second week. I do love you, as much as … Continue reading
… my immunity is down this week … I can’t hug or kiss people …. I’m bruising with no idea what I did and my leg aches and might be hot … bloody bollocksy damn ….
… that made me go mmmmmmm … just saying …