- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: January 2015
… me! Advertisements
… the wind in my hair. I’ve just realised this morning how much I love that feeling.
… my hair, it is holding on and for this I love it!
… sent me this today. She’d seen it out in her morning walk and thought of me … Turning toward the rising sun, beautiful and optimistic flowers … her words … much love … my words.
… oh dear … my lovely hair, my curls, my delicious silver streak, please all hold on a little longer, you’re doing so well and it’s nearly the end of the second week. I do love you, as much as … Continue reading
… my immunity is down this week … I can’t hug or kiss people …. I’m bruising with no idea what I did and my leg aches and might be hot … bloody bollocksy damn ….
… that made me go mmmmmmm … just saying …