… he came by on Christmas Eve and bought us a drink, my first in a month. We laughed, swapped presents and drank. I do love that he is my friend, he is going to be invaluable in the next six months as my year spins, he will laugh at me as I feel sick and struggle, he will remind me not to be pathetic and he’ll let me hug him!
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Sometimes, kids make bad choices. Sometimes, they really screw up. We hold them accountable... but we can also extend s… 1 week ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: I can’t stop crying 😭 but smiling 😄. Time for nana nap. twitter.com/7newsgoldcoast… 1 week ago
- Watching @kurtfearnley help my nephews see a new normal #inclusion #CommonwealthGames 2 weeks ago
- I'm always looking up, this little video is a joy. #lookup #themoon twitter.com/cathlandrews/s… 3 weeks ago
- @kjinquiry @annabelcrabb Only way is to throw it all out and start again! Wash cupboards with .... maybe vinegar an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago