… he came by on Christmas Eve and bought us a drink, my first in a month. We laughed, swapped presents and drank. I do love that he is my friend, he is going to be invaluable in the next six months as my year spins, he will laugh at me as I feel sick and struggle, he will remind me not to be pathetic and he’ll let me hug him!
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 2 days ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago