… he came by on Christmas Eve and bought us a drink, my first in a month. We laughed, swapped presents and drank. I do love that he is my friend, he is going to be invaluable in the next six months as my year spins, he will laugh at me as I feel sick and struggle, he will remind me not to be pathetic and he’ll let me hug him!
- @ABCTV @LukeWMcGregor @CeliaPacquola @BrianSearle3412 not long now! 19 hours ago
- @itsdaveoneil @BrianSearle3412 2 weeks ago
- @OfficialJLD A little message from Australia, a week Monday is 3 years since I screamed #fuckcancer What helped? Yelling #fuckcancer lots x 3 weeks ago
- RT @latingle: This is sensational. The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-… via @HuffPostUK 1 month ago
- RT @JenBrockie: How wonderful that Connie has received this. Such an impressive woman @loveyoursister smh.com.au/act-news/love-… 1 month ago