- Took this photo last month in Ballarat, haunting places. Outstanding and horrifying @paulwkennedy #Undeniable Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @kjinquiry @Stephharvey49 I need to have this? 1 day ago
- RT @kjinquiry: A beautiful article-valuing that inquiry-filled space between not knowing and knowing. For me, it connects to slowing down a… 2 weeks ago
- @samdastyari and in a big box?! 4 weeks ago
- #HustingsLand where is that I am wondering. #qanda 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2014
… he came by on Christmas Eve and bought us a drink, my first in a month. We laughed, swapped presents and drank. I do love that he is my friend, he is going to be invaluable in the next … Continue reading
… quite an extreme reaction to her Christmas decoration this year. She was almost in tears and wouldn’t have it out of the box or in her bedroom looking at her! Oops! A weeping angel!
… for this I am sorry. There are things to share and things coming that will need to be written about but for now … here you go!
We still love you mum and now there are going to be twelve of us! Dear Mum