- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2014
… he came by on Christmas Eve and bought us a drink, my first in a month. We laughed, swapped presents and drank. I do love that he is my friend, he is going to be invaluable in the next … Continue reading
… quite an extreme reaction to her Christmas decoration this year. She was almost in tears and wouldn’t have it out of the box or in her bedroom looking at her! Oops! A weeping angel!
… for this I am sorry. There are things to share and things coming that will need to be written about but for now … here you go!
We still love you mum and now there are going to be twelve of us! Dear Mum