… one day in September we went to the Tower for an explore.
We had heard about the poppies, we wanted to see them but mostly I’d never been to the Tower and it was on Em’s list.
We pooped ourselves onto a tour with one of the Yeoman and were regaled by the history of this place. To stand in the place where Henry had his wives beheaded, to sit in the chapel where they and others are now laid to rest, with their names and family crests. To imagine that so many were executed, their heads put on spikes on a bridge and then tossed into the river. Those like Henry’s wives had their heads buried with them, most did not have this honour.
- @chrisriddell @BrianSearle3412 Try a soy decaf, not mentioning any names ... 6 days ago
- This was my snort point!!! #loveUtopia twitter.com/workingdogprod… 6 days ago
- Happy dance #Utopia is back. Loved Nat's under breath mutterings, made me snort. Love your work @workingdogprod 6 days ago
- RT @kjinquiry: Check out this blog - loads of creative ideas for mathematical #inquiry intriguinginvestigations.edublogs.org 1 week ago
- RT @bridalanddeb: SALE!!!!..... selling excess stock size 10 now only $1195 was $1795 it is a bargain ladies will… instagram.com/p/BWj9QeNDsDj/ 1 week ago