… you are ours!
Headed back to Recipese last night for our second cooking lesson. It was great fun, easy and delicious. The chicken is something to definitely try at home, rubbed in spices, seared til dark in pot, add tomatoes and chilli, leave it to bubble away. It melted off the bones. And the guacamole and salsa simple but totally delicious.
- @cosmicpinot stew then freeze for winter puddings and adding to porridge 11 hours ago
- RT @goldenglobes: “I want all of the girls watching here now to know, that a new day is on the horizon.” @Oprah accepts the 2018 Cecil B. d… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: In the real world there is a lot we need to figure out. Ask students to figure things out as part of the lesson. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @aaron_hogan: 4 non-negotiables for schools via @gcouros https://t.co/FZ6pUtMTbR 1 week ago
- @BrianSearle3412 Thanks .... wow what a list! @sarahrlea @exerciseworks @SportSciPodcast 2 weeks ago