- RT @kjinquiry: Getting into the learner's shoes is powerful professional learning. Do our kids see us as learners too? https://t.co/wGdCb3y… 3 days ago
- RT @kurtfearnley: Pauline Hanson "we need to get rid of kids with autism from mainstream classrooms". No, we need to get rid of you from ma… 1 week ago
- RT @AutismAwareAus: Autism Awareness Australia condemns the appalling, archaic & cruel words of @PaulineHansonOz in the Aust Parl today. ht… 1 week ago
- The impact of second order change - an opportunity to reflect on the last 11 years & where we have come from thanks @LynSharratt #learning 1 week ago
- OMG! @BrianSearle3412 look!!!!! Happy days! Love me @workingdogprod #happydays #utopia twitter.com/abctv/status/8… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2014
… when resting on the stone seats near The Louvre.
… tapas … we looked at the menu … … picked four things … … it was delicious and we shall return again … but this time having eaten only one meal during the day … make the most of … Continue reading
… left me speechless.
… can you tell? No really … can you tell?
… we arrived this morning and started to wander for an hour. It is a bank holiday today so families are out everywhere. I saw this and loved it, I can just imagine what they were saying … I want … Continue reading